This beautiful kantha seaside kit features a starfish, a dolphin, a shell and a sea horse. In the kit there is everything you need to complete the project including fabric, muslin and threads.
It has complete easy to follow instructions and a full size pattern. The quarter metre of beach fabric will need to be cut to size.
- A4 double sided instruction sheet with written instructions and stitch diagrams
- A4 full size pattern
- John James size 7 embroidery needle
- Eight pieces of cotton muslin 6″ square, fabric
- Four pieces of Makower Spectrum white fabric 6″ square
- Paintbox hand dyed cotton threads Perle 12 threads, dolphin 1.5m light blue and 2.5m dark blue, seahorse 2m pink and 4m Aqua, shell 0.5m yellow, 2m Aqua and 5m pink, starfish 3m yellow and 1m dark blue.
- Makower 1363 landscape beach