This kantha hand stitching kit contains a full size patterns and includes fabric and threads (with the exception of tacking thread) to complete the project. You will need to transfer the pattern onto the blue cotton Makower Spraytime fabric. The kit is suitable for all,levels of experience as the total beginner will be able to follow the pattern whilst the pattern will also appeal to those more experienced who are looking for a small easy project. The more you stitch the more you may get addicted to this method of stitching. The heron is also an icon part of British wildlife. It is often seen along the rivers and waterways.
A4 double sided instruction sheet
A4 full size pattern
- Size 7 embroidery needle
- Two pieces of cotton muslin 24.5 X 33 cm
- One piece Makower Spraytime blue fabric 24.5 X 33 cm.
- Dark blue perle 12 thread 7m
- Mid blue perle 12 thread 5m
- Light blue perle 12 thread 4m
- Pale yellow perle thread 4m
- Dark blue 28 weight cotton 2.5m