This iris kantha kit includes all you need to make this gorgeous design five beautiful iris flowers in a vase. A popular garden flower, lilies are often associated with royalty and they take their name from the Greek word for “rainbow”. Your stitched kit can be displayed as a wall hanging, or you could turn it into a bag or cushion.
The ancient Indian technique of kantha is very relaxing and can be highly addictive. The only additional things you need in addition to the kit is some tacking thread and a pencil or fabric marking pen to trace the pattern onto the fabric.
The kit includes six different colours of hand dyed cotton thread, two pieces of cotton muslin, Makower linen look cotton fabric, a size 7 embroidery needle, as well as a full size pattern and detailed written instructions featuring stitch diagrams.
Included in Your Kit is:
- A4 double sided instruction sheet with written instructions and stitch diagrams
- A4 full size pattern
- John James size 7 embroidery needle
- 2 x pieces of cotton muslin in each kit, which is 25cm x 33cm
- 1 x piece Makower linen look cotton fabric spectrum white which is 25cm X 33cm
- Paint Box hand dyed threads