This kantha blossom kit includes all the materials and information you’ll need to make a wonderful piece featuring some tree blossom on a background of linen texture dark grey fabric. Once stitched you can transform your work by framing it, turning it into a bag, wall hanging or cushion. The kit includes everything you need except some tacking thread and a pencil or fabric marking pen.
This kit is based on kantha which is centuries old hand stitching technique, which is very relaxing and highly addictive.
The kits includes five different colours of hand dyed cotton thread, two pieces of cotton muslin, Makower linen look cotton fabric, a size 7 embroidery needle, as well as a full size pattern and detailed written instructions featuring stitch diagrams.
Included in Your Kit is:
- A4 double sided instruction sheet with written instructions and stitch diagrams
- A4 full size pattern
- John James size 7 embroidery needle
- 2 x pieces of cotton muslin in each kit, which is 25cm x 33cm
- 1 x piece Makower linen texture cotton grey fabric which is 25cm X
- Paint Box hand dyed cotton threads